Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great. We went to the Hamann's this year and ate lots of food! Scott's sister was in town so we had plenty of family time aside from visiting my family as well. It was fun w/ Oaklee letting her try all kinds of new food. She ate everything! She is getting bigger everyday and I am loving her growing personality more and more. She is such a blessing in our lives and I would not change anything! We are trying to get some holiday family pics put together and I can't wait! I will keep posting new photos as they come! Happy Holidays to everyone!

4 comments:

Jessica Wilcox said...

YAY! I love your posts... please keep them coming. :) I am in the midst of editing more of Oaklee pics. She is gorgeous, and I feel blessed. :)

Jessica Wilcox said...

p.s. I love you, Scottie & Oaklee

The Woody's Fam said...

Hey I found you from Tanya's blog we are woodysfam.blogspot.com I am set to private but if you email me at woody96@earthlink.com (I just need your email address to send an invite) I will add you to our blog. It would be great to be blogging buddies, especially since I don't get to hear all the fun Ashley stories anymore. Looks like you are doing great.

Jessica Wilcox said...

WOW! She is so talented. Your new pictures are gorgeous :)