Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oct 09

So its been months since my last post. I honestly forgot about blogging, oops! We are currently planning an adult murder myster dinner this Friday and I can not wait! It will be so much fun! Scott only allowed me to have a party if he were able to choose my costume. And he sure did, and all I can say is 'Wow, you want me to wear that!?' Ok, I hope it works! I am kinda nervous..... Ill post a pic after halloween. Oaklee is getting so big! She is such a talker these days and quite the parrot! She is going to be a cute bat. We are taking her trunk or treating at our church on Halloween so it should be fun! I have posted recent pics. She is starting to allow me to put things in her hair! I am so excited! As you can see, we also cut her hair into a bob! So Cute! We are also trying to get pregnant so it could be soon! That's all that is new with the Hamann's!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey glad to see you back blogging again! I can't wait for your little party on Friday, it sounds like it will be a blast!